Our goal is to bring together Birth Mothers and adoptive couples to make the adoption process a positive experience. We encourage Birth Mothers to take control of their life circumstances when they are feeling scared and conflicted from all sides. We aim to help Birth Mothers feel empowered in choosing the “right” adoptive couple and being pro-active in their adoption plan.
You are in charge
- We are here for you – this is your choice but we will help you through the process with no agenda.
- We will help you find a highly skilled counselor for you to talk to – it is totally confidential and will cost you nothing.
- We provide one on one attention to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- We are local and only represent Birth Mothers in Idaho. We will meet with you in whatever environment is most comfortable for you anywhere in the state.
- The Power of Selection: You select the adoptive parents in a manner which is easiest for you.
- There is no cost to you for our services because the adoptive couple will pay for our services, if and when you decide to go forward with your adoption plan.
- Privacy in creating your adoption plan is your right and our responsibility.
- We are looking out for you.
- Feeling pulled in all directions by parents, boyfriend, friends, etc.? Let us help you figure out the best solution for you with the help of a professional counselor.